Make a Donation

Thursday, February 16, 2012

3 Weeks After Sundance and Slamdance in Park City

Well, the Park City madness has come and gone. It's been 3 weeks now since the Sundance and Slamdance Film Festivals have graced our presence to start out 2012. I'm back home, working on projects. Sick as a dog, fighting off the Park City cold/flu/etc. bug that's normally received while there. And fueling my creativity.

Got a lot to do. Wish I could clone myself. But I can't. When you make your own movies your own way, you only have so much time in the day. It would be great give up some of this control for some money. But until the paycheck comes, I will have total control.

That's the great thing about making movies. Everyone has a story to tell. Anyone can make a movie. There's an audience out there for every story. You just have to have the balls to make it.

Being on the Film Jury at Slamdance last month really fueled my creativity. Now I'm on an obsessive, neurotic mission to get these projects made. It starts with this feature film documentary. And the rest will just have to sit in my back pocket for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment