Make a Donation

Thursday, February 28, 2013

I'm Just An Old Gypsy




I'm just an old gypsy.

It's doesn't get much simpler than that.

Sometimes I feel like I've lived too long. The way things are now...the culture we live in. The times have really changed. Some for the better. But in my my opinion, much more for the worse. Sometimes, I just don't know what country I'm living in.

I'm just an old gypsy.

The way things are now....I'll tell you. Everything I've done. Everyplace I've been. Living all around the country going on 50 years now, experiencing life in different cities, towns, states, cultures, working different jobs, acting, writing, directing, making movies, writing books....it's been something else. Wow.

I'm just an old gypsy.

People I graduated high school with are grandparents and their grandkids are in high school. I can't even imagine having lived a life like that. Being in one town for the last 30 years, working one job and having a family. Damn.

I'm just an old gypsy.

It's been said to take the road less traveled. My life is living proof of that. And I love it.

I'm just an old gypsy.


No comments:

Post a Comment