Make a Donation

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Sundance & Slamdance 2017 - Time for the Park City Madness



Well, it's that time of year again.

Time for the annual Park City madness.

The 2017 Sundance Film Festival starts Thursday. The Slamdance Film Festival starts Friday.

And I can't wait.

It's been 3 years since I've been up to the hill. First film screened at Slamdance in 2006. Have had several films play there over the years. Was on the Jury 4 years ago. A programmer 3 years ago.

True independent film is in my blood.

It'll be interesting to see how much it's changed in 3 years. When I was going annually, every year was a change. And not for the better. It's becoming more commercial and star driven every year.

Let's see how it is in 2017.

I'll be there promoting my new NO BUDGET FILMMAKING ebook and looking for people to work on my next feature film.

I can't wait for the Park City madness.


No comments:

Post a Comment